Monday, April 21, 2008

Groundhog's Day...

Ever feel like you wake up every morning and it's still the same day?
It's been that way around here for about 5 days now...stuck on Thursday!
Yay for Thursdays!
Better Thursday than any other day of the week.
For a while it was stuck on Tuesday and that's no good for anyone....

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think when you are a mom to young kids, EVERY day is groundhog day...

Layton Clan said...

Man, I was totally going to comment on the REAL thursday.

I love you girl. I totally know what you mean.

Jen

Kyle said...

You are funny..maybe you should do something really crazy...just to mix it up!Just an idea.

Kaylani said...

For the record....I love Thursdays!!!!
Having every day being Thursday is mixing it up and being crazy!!!!
Jake

Nicole Angel said...

ya know i feel like its sunday lol not thursday...

EmJoy said...

I actually have a more up to date blog entry than you! I think we have to record this moment. I think that's probably all it will be. Now it's your turn to update. And by the way, it's Tuesday today:) Love you.

Erin said...

Hey, this looks like an old post, but I was just gonna let you know that Trevor started over at Univ of PHoenix this week. Isnt that were Jake works

The Porter Family said...

Kon, so funny! Somehow I lost Monday this week--I just started on Tuesday. Maybe that was better in the long run! haha--love ya! Lou

Kyle said...

Is it still Thursday over there??

The Hall Family said...

Hey, Cute blog!! We finally got one too. Come check it out clintandemilyhall.blogspot.com.

Allison said...

koni where are you? even though i'm lame about posting you aren't supposed to be :P!

laurie said...

Hello Mavity's, this is Glade and Laurie Smith. I was playing this game where you try to get lost in other peoples blogs and then start looking for people you know in thier friends list. I took 25 different blogs, from people that live in Hawaii to New York city, and then I found you. Say Hi to Jake and the rest of your family for me. Have a great Thursday, er Saturday. Smilt

heidi said...

is it friday yet?

Layton Clan said...

THURSDAY'S ROCK!

Love you, you sneaky thing!!! : )

Jen