
Last week I decided to let the kids have some fun and make their own pizza for dinner hoping that this way they might have a little motivation to eat. Well, they had a lot of fun making the pizza, but Dad ended up clearing their plates.

I never got a shot of their finished pizzas, but they looked really good and tasted amazing!
While they were eating, I made a dessert pizza out of a huge sugar cookie, cream cheese frosting, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries and then I dusted it with powdered sugar. It was seriously the best thing ever! The kids were alittle skeptical because "you're not supposed to put fruit on a pizza!". After convincing them to at least try it, they ate everything! They even licked their fingers, their plates, and they probably would have licked eachother's faces if I would have let them, but I do have boundaries!
I have the cutest kids ever...
13 comments:
Okay...I have been wanting to make pizzas with my kids..you just motivated me to do it! Looks fun and of course you gotta love dessert pizza!
And I thought we were friends...but I guess not because you don't even have a link to my blog...don't think I didn't notice :)
Kyle
Yaaaay! My favorite blogger. Don't you know that I wait and wait for you to update your blog. Every five minutes, I check it.
I need to eat that dessert pizza. Pack it up and send it to me. Thank you.
I love the picture with Blake in the chef hat. He looks like he is doing some serious chefery.
But wait, why is the moon hitting your eye?
I love your little pizzeria! I have to get more rolling pins so that my kids can all roll together! Looks like lots of fun, and I LOVE that dessert pizza! So good!
You are the mom of the year! What a tropper. Your kids are of course adorable. Sarah is so grown up. She is beautiful!
Devin got his mission call. Tonight we had a party for him. You call him and found out where he is going. LOve ya!
MMMMM! I love pizza and I bet it was extra good because it was made with such love! I cannot believe how big they are all getting:)!
So fun! I've tried making pizza but the crust NEVER turns out! Maybe you can post your crust recipe on your blog sometime!
Yes you do! How fun!
Read the opening lyrics to the below song.
Thanks for such a fun post koni!
That's Amore!
When the moon hits your eye
Like a big-a pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine
That's amore
Bells'll ring
Ting-a-ling-a-ling
Ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts'll play
Tippi-tippi-tay
Tippi-tippi-tay
Like a gay tarantella
When the stars make you drool
Joost-a like pasta fazool
That's amore
When you dance down the street
With a cloud at your feet, you're in love
When you walk in a dream
But you know you're not dreamin', signore
'Scusami, but you see
Back in old Napoli, that's amore
(When the moon hits your eye)
(Like a big-a pizza pie, that's amore)
That's amore
(When the world seems to shine
(Like you've had too much wine, that's amore)
That's amore
(Bells will ring)
(Ting-a-ling-a-ling)
(ting-a-ling-a-ling)
(And you'll sing "Vita bella")
(Vita bell-vita bella)
(Hearts will play)
(Tippi-tippi-tay, tippi-tippi-tay)
(Like a gay tarantella)
Lucky fella
When the stars make you drool just like pasta fazool
That's amore (that's amore)
When you dance down the street
With a cloud at your feet, you're in love
When you walk in a dream
But you know you're not dreaming, signore
'Scusami, but you see
Back in old Napoli, that's amore
Kon, Kon, Kon, you make me want to make pizza with my kids! I am not mother of the year, but I have gotten over my pouting about winter and on the the, "I'm gonna make the best of it!" phase. We had 63 degrees yesterday with sunshine so we spent the afternoon after church outdoors. Love you sister.
Hey, I was just checking out Karalyn's blog and saw your name...came to see if it was the sweet girl with the cute kids that I met a the park today! Sure enough! So fun to meet you, and I'm lovin' your blog!
My "real" blog is private, but if you're curious you can email me at lotsostuff at hotmail dot com and I'll send you an invite!
That looks like fun. And mentioning fruit pizza... hummmm I may have to make one! Looks YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment