I was able to go to Disney's Princesses on Ice with the girls for one of our Christmas presents from Jake and Blake. Raegan and Sarah had so much fun and from the pictures you can see that they had a hard time taking their eyes away from the show! It was magical to watch their excitement!
This is Raegan waving at Aurora (her favorite)! We had great seats (11th row) so everything was very 'real' for them. I am even more excited to go to Disneyland in May now and I can't wait to see the girls' reaction!
Last week we had a park day with a few girls from high school out at Freestone Park and it was so fun to see all of them after so long. I think there were about 18 kids between 7 moms! We got to feed the ducks...

wait for the train.....
ride on the train...
and the big fianale..... there was a carousel that cost 2 bucks a pop so I paid 50 cents and piled 9 kids on this tiny one!
Hey, our carousel was full while the other, more expensive one was
running and empty.
Who's the business savvy, eco-friendly one now, huh?
Last night was the Cox family Valentines dance and as usual, it was a fun time.
I wasn't great about pulling out my camera until the dance was almost over,
but I did get this great shot of Jake and Rae during the ballon waltz.
(okay, my computer won't upload anymore photos, so I'll try again tomorrow!)


13 comments:
Sad! I want to come to your day at the park, too! Who all went? Is that a mini-Faith and mini-Melinda I see?
And please let me have a girl someday so I can go see princesses on ice! Sad.
Fun, I want to go to the Disney Princesses on ice!!! You and your girls are so cute!!! Well, okay, you're hot and your girls are cute!
I'm so sad we missed the dance. love the park nice job saving the bank! :)
Jen- the park was fun. It included Karyn, Melinda, Jennie, Shelene, Faith, Nicole and Rachel. You totally guessed their kids also. (as if it were hard) We did miss you alot.
Hey Kaylani! Super cute! I can hardly wait for the photos from the dance! I wish I could have been there!
Great picts -- especially love the one with you and your girls on the bench. Seriously, whoever took that picture must be like a professional photog. :) You guys look great! Fun times!!
Okay could your family be any cuter?? I can't believe I'm just now discovering your blog- man I've been missing out!
I'm so jealous you guys got to go up to the cabin. We tried that last weekend but we all got the flu- I was so ticked. I BET YOUR KIDS ATE THAT SNOW UP.
I am anxious for Karen's shower. Gosh- let's hope this is the turn around point for her.
Hi Kaylani! It is fun to "catch up" through blogs...yes you can put my link...I will put yours too! Your kids are so adorable! Our kids are like the same ages...
Kyle
I'm so sad I missed the Valentines Dance! My mom said it was way fun. Also, the park pics are so fun. You are totally awesome for cramming all those kids on the ride! LOVE IT! :)
hi koni-what fun pictures.
i feel lame asking, but who is princess aurora? is she someone from our time that i am just not remembering? HELP!!
p.s. karyn-great job on the photo!
Yes we would love for you to move out here. And please come out and visit. I am babysitting wed, thur, fri but, come and visit. I miss you Kaylani. Have a great week.
So now I am so homesick for Arizona! We love freestone park and yes you are amazing for saving all that money. We wouldn't pay for it either...
Post a Comment