I literally just walked in on my two cuties doing this:
I asked them what they were doing and Sarah replied "washing hair" and Raegan added, "we're just playing Lauren, mom"...I think it's safe to say that I've taken them one too many times with me when I get my hair done.
that can't be comfortable!


6 comments:
That is so cute! I love that they play together. Life's better with a sister.
LOVE IT! That is too cute! I can't wait til Bry has a brother to do all that fun stuff with. I love the pic with you and Jake too. That's a way cute picture of you two!
I am so glad that I can set such a profound example for you little ones. If you keep encouraging it then you might have a little hairdresser in your family and that is free hair for life!!!!
I can't wait for Haylee and Addie to get to where they will play like this! So cute!
I love that Reagan has socks or gloves on her hands! That is just too cute!
Oh, sorry, Sarah has socks. :)
Post a Comment