Wednesday, October 17, 2007
October Break at Camp LoMia
This last weekend we had our family camping trip to LoMia with our ward. I left early on Friday morning because Jake had to work and the kids and I wanted to make the most of our trip. We got there around 10 in the morning and the weather was beautiful! We couldn't have planned a better weekend. The kids enjoyed running, hiking, lizards, endless friends, and total freedom. I was okay to just turn my kids loose for a few hours at a time because what kind of danger could they get into and I knew they wouldn't go far. They really enjoyed it! Jake finally made it up there around dinner time after unsuccessfully hitching a ride, so he ended up driving and we had two cars there. No biggie, we were just happy to see him. That night we had a talent show hosted by my dear comedian husband. It was a great time until he called me onstage to do charades for some filler time between acts! What a man I have! After we safely tucked the kids in bed, we sneaked out to play capture the flag with a bunch of the youth. Jake planned ahead and brought his Gilli suit. As you can probably imagine, he had a great time with it because he didn't put it on until he was away from everyone. Let's just say nobody suspected the bush they were hiding behind to suddenly start talking! The night was cold, but we made it and lived to tell. I had borrowed a large space heater from my mom and it helped a lot. We played a while the next morning and were sad to say goodbye to the beautiful surroundings. We had a wonderful time and can't wait until next year! The kids are already planning on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Jaren took Jayce on his first father/sons this year and they had a blast. Next summer I will get to join the camping fun since I will NOT be preggers!
I love how fun your family is!!! And this song is one of my faves.
How fun. Our ward just had theirs in September, but it was a weekend where there was about 10 things going on, and I didn't love the idea of Addilyn crawling EVERYWHERE. Next year will be a lot better age and coordination! Fun photos! The family looks so cute.
Question: how do you change the backgrounds? I am tired of what I have. Help!!!
awwwww how fun!! but sad... my first year not up at family camp!! aww lol oh well its not like my fam would have gone anways haha
oh your kids are so cute! I didn't know you had 3 now. congratulations on your three beautiful children.
Kaylani,
You have the most cutest kids! I can't wait to be a Mom! How fun.
Hey Kaylani,
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Our good weather is officially gone here in Utah. Rain, rain and more rain. That means that snow is coming!!
I found you Kaylani! Yay! Your blog is soooo adorable- and I absolutely love the "Reagan-isms"! She is a doll! Hope the haircut is working well for ya- and have fun in Denver! Tty soon :-)
I loved the photo parade. That was amazing. It looks like so much fun. It is amazing how much Sara has grown. I can't believe how long her hair is........I still can't picture anything but Baby Sara!
So, it looks like you girlies had a blast on your trip! I'm jelous! But, I had to laugh out loud when someone said you whistle in you sleep. So funny!
That looks like a blast! We haven't been there as family since Jayne was one and I was pregnant with Rachel. Your kids are adorable!!!
Where are you?
HEY! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU EVEN REMEMBER ME..I'M CASSIE RUBALCAVA FROM THE FLORENCE WARD--GOOD OLD MAGIC RANCH? WE MOVED OUT OF THERE ABOUT THE SAME TIME..I RAN ACROSS YOUR BLOG ON SOMEONE ELSE'S-AND THOUGHT..HEY I KNOW THEM! YOUR KIDS ARE SOOO BIG!!! JADA WILL BE 3 IN MARCH AND WE HAVE A BOY COMING ANY TIME!! I HOPE ALL IS WELL--
Post a Comment