Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Father's and Sons...

This last month Jake took Blake on the Father's and Sons camp out. They left on Thursday so that they could camp for 2 nights instead of just one. From all of their stories, it sounded like they were gone for at least a week! They were up on the rim by Bear Canyon Lake and it ended up being super cold! It got into the twenties both nights. I think that's why it's not Mom and Sons camping. I would have packed up and came home- and I even LIKE camping! They went on a hike to the lake, found a really big tree that had fallen over, and did lots of adventuring that is top secret and only for dads and their sons to know about ;) We girls missed them a lot but we did some fun things to keep ourselves busy. And when the boys got home, Sarah surprised daddy by wearing this shirt...

It was a great way to surprise him, but I thought it would take him a lot longer to notice! Within 3 minutes of getting out of the car? C'mon, where's the fun?

18 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Yeah!!! Another beautiful little Kaylani!?

Kyle said...

Wow! Congrats! I think it took me3 minutes to catch on too! Cute pics by the way!

Allison said...

i'm i reading this right?? if so, congrats! the pictures is a little blurry...

i figured you might be when you specifically said you couldn't come in the month of december. hope you're feeling okay!

oh, have you started the book yet? if not, let me know when you do so i can get started.

love ya!

Jennifer said...

I knew it!! I am the only one who didn't follow through with March. Great, just great.

But congratulations!! That is really really really exciting.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Congrats! I am excited to have another little niece or nephew!

Layton Clan said...

Yeaa!!! The news is out, and now we can start the celebration.

I secretly hope it is a boy, to play with my boy, and to have red hair like his big brother.

So excited. Can you tell?

Nicole Angel said...

congrats! im excited for you!!

Bella Beginnings said...

Congratulations!!! Her shirt is a little hard to read, but I get it! Good worker.

Annie said...

Cute. I'm so happy for you! How far along and all that? I hope you're not too sick or anything. Congrats! (Blogs are so great.)

The Adams Family said...

Hey Kaylani! Kurt and I were snooping and found you! Your family is so adorable, and CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for another little one! We just had our little boy 5/7/08 and I almost want another already! But I think those are crazy hormones.

Anyways, Hope all is well and check us out anytime!! kurttarataytumkasyn.blogspot.com/

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

I am so excited for you Kaylani!!!! Hooray!

Alleman Family said...

Congrats on the new addition Kaylani!! I'm so excited for you!! Next year Ty is going to take Bryson for his first fathers and sons... I'm so excited to start the tradition of a fun GIRLS only night! I'm not a big camper so mother and son camping isn't my cup of tea either!

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

hey Kon it is sherry. Kc and I have a Blog now. kandslayton.blogspot.com i dont know how to add you to my friends. tech me woman

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats Kaylani and family!! How fun!

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

hey you! do you know what emily and marks new blog is? the address i have does not work

Afton said...

I am a friend of Jake's from high school. Hope you don't mind if I checked out your blog. Way cute family. Congrats to you and Jake!
Afton

Brilliantly Bridge said...

I am so excited for you. Are you sick? That question is so loaded. Miss ya!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

sooooo excited for you!! we definitly need to get together soon! katelyn has been asking about raegan lately.