Monday, October 8, 2007

Reagan-isms...

Lately Raegan Has been saying some of the most RANDOM things and I feel like I need to record them before I forget what they are. So, here goes... *Mom, I'm drawing a pink upper-case. (this is a new word that she has started to hear now that Blake's in school) *Mom, when do I get my own cell phone? (this one was at the mall and about gave me a heart attack!) *While painting, "It's going to be an ocean parade" (?) *I was trying t tell Raegan not to be discouraged while trying to paint a picture of me because she had already thrown away 3 attempts...her response, "don't you want a prefect eyeball mom?" *This is PERFECT for my life mom! (after I served her dinner last week) AND THE KICKER... *Mom, if you don't get a baby in your tummy soon, I will! Isn't she so kind to offer? What a sweet little three year old!

14 comments:

Layton Sisters said...

Kaylani,
Your girls are so dang cute! And Blake too! So, I heard Jen's side of the story about Vicki petting your Jake like a puppy, and I must just say I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY! :) Welcome to our lovely adventures! Oh my goodness, we don't always understand her, but we just try to love her the best that we can. :)

Love you!

Jennifer said...

Cute. I love her and Jakeyness.

Now, who is this Vicki and why is she petting Jake? I thought only I was allowed to do that!

(That's right, Jake.)

Jennifer said...

Oops. I meant I love her and HER Jakeyness. Not just Jakeyness. I realize that comment is a little strange seeing how right after that I said I wanted to pet Jakey. Silly me.

EmJoy said...

I love that picture of Rae. She is so cute. It's fun to have one of the younger kids start making the cute comments. Good for you for writing them down. You feel like you'll never forget and then you do! No fun to get older...

IronLawGirl said...

She is so funny! You'd better hurry and get a baby in your tummy!!!!!!! And I love the new background!

Anonymous said...

that was the cutest thing ever!!! dont ya just love little kids and the random things they say!! haha

Bella Beginnings said...

Silly little Reagan. she is such a little cutie. I miss our weekly chats at dance!
I have been writing down Haylee's little sayings and seriously, I forget the next day what she said the day before, so good for you. The baby one is so funny!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

so cute!! i love hearing her and katy talking to eachother,...trying to sound all grown up and everything. this age is so fun, isn't it?!

Anthony, Amy, Isaiah, Sage,Ada and Trueman said...

Kaylani,
Adorable! I love the blog. It is so cute. We are currently in the process of getting one. I will email you when it is up and ready. You are such an amazing mom and look great in all your photos. Miss ya.
Amy

kayleen said...

this is so funny. i love the "it's going to be an ocean parade". i might steal this phrase and claim it as my own.

The Van Fam said...

Those are the cutest little phrases ever, especially the one about you getting a baby in your tummy. Kids are hillarious!! How is bunco? I miss it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylani!
I happened upon your blog from Mike and Jennifer's...I couldn't help but laugh about the baby comment! Kids sometimes know things we don't...or don't want to! You have a beautiful family! Check out my blog on itzcraazy.blogspot.com
Take care!
Shannon (Dodge) Palmer

Anonymous said...

Kaylani...

that is the CUTEST thing ever!!! looks like you guys are doing so well! miss you!!

Bowman Family said...

I am laughing so hard my sides are hurting! She is so cute!