Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here's a funny one from driving in the car today:
Me: "Raegan, are you coming to watch me or are you going to Aunt Louisa's house?"
Raegan: "Well, I want to come watch you, mom, but is Jaxon coming too?"
Me: "Nope. He's staying with Aunt Louisa."
Raegan: "Good. Cuz I don't have 4 eyes and I couldn't watch you and Jax. That would totally make me look like an alien."
I love her.

4 comments:

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

Your kids are soooo wierd. I wonder where they got it from.

Kaylani said...

thank you jenny. have you seen their father? i'm glad someone agrees.

Jen West said...

wow, i was 2 posts behind... great job sis! your babes are adorable. like you :) i love you!

Anonymous said...

Kaylani,

I love your kids! Their responses are one of a kind and so priceless. I tried to email pics of our trip to AZ but don't have a current email...