Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Where to begin?
Just to let everyone know (especially myself) that I'm still alive, here's my latest update. Still preggers and feeling sicker than I was with any of the other 3. People keep asking me how far along I am (15 weeks) and they get all excited for me because I'll "soon be out of the puking stage" but I'm beginning to wonder, when is "soon"? This pregnancy has proven to be far different from my other three and I just don't know what date I can count on to start feeling any better. I actually got the IV threat from my doctor last week. He gave me one last option of meds to try and if it didn't work, I was to go to the ER and get and IV. You better believe that I'm "feeling better"...how do you fit that into a schedule of summer fun activities? Enough with the complaints, I got to schedule my ultrasound yesterday and that's exciting to look forward to. Don't get your hopes up because we're still not finding out what we're having, just anxious to see that it's a healthy baby. So, don't count on any public gender announcements until January 2009 when that baby comes to meet the family. Sorry, but not really. It's so fun to be surprised!
In other news, Blake had a birthday and turned 6 and the next day Sarah turned 3. Pictures soon to come. We also had a great trip to Mexico where the weather was beautiful and the water was even better! Who knew it could get any better that it is in March? My lack of energy has prevented me from editing or uploading any of the pictures, but soon enough, I promise. Sarah wanted her ears pierced for her birthday so I took her to do that today. Her cute cousin Alyssa who is just 4 weeks older than her went with us and held her hand the whole time. Sarah picked out the same little pink daisies that Alyssa has and they're just two little cute twinner cousins! It was slightly traumatic for Sarah once they had done the first ear and she actually grasped what the concept of pierced ears entailed, but she was too determined to quit. One look in the mirror at that sparkler, and she had her game face on, ready for more! it was very cute and quite impressive at her determination. I can't believe that my boy is 6 and my baby girl is 3. Where does all the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
Thanks for updating your blog!! Sorry to hear that you still feel yucky. That sucks. I can't believe Blake is 6 already. That is just crazy. You'll have to let me know how Sarah does with the new earings, I am debating when to take Tacey to get hers done.
Love your new blog look! Hope you feel better soon!
So funny, I was thinking about you just before we moved in May. I ran across a paper with an old number on it. I wanted to call, but our phone was disconnected and then with moving the small piece of paper got lost. Anyways, Congrats on baby 4! Can't wait to see birthday and Mexico pictures. You sound like you are doing well (except for baby sickness!). Good to hear from you!
Hope you are feeling better soon. Cute Sarah got her ears pierced. sounds like she has the same ones as Payten too, except Payten's are all clear diamonds not pink. That style is the cutest, I think!!
I will definitely take some pictures at girls camp that are dedicated just for you! I'll be taking my camera not some dumb disposable one so there will be plenty of room! :) I will think of you the whole time... ok well most of the time! :)
Love ya,
HANNAH :)
you have a 6 year old.
congrats on being pregnant! hope you feel better. pregnant nausea is the worst.
Look who I found?! Well, I didn't techincally "find" you, but saw you on Melinda's Blog. (Is that finding? Anyway..) I swear we are the only people that dare to have so many kids close in age! What are we thinking? That's exciting for you, but I do hope the sickness gets done and over with quickly. Not fun! Glad to be able to keep updated on you guys now, instead of through Shawn and Amy.
sorry you've been so sick! you are seriously a brave girl to not find out what the baby is. I could not do that!!! good fun for you!
It was so good to hear from ya! Sorry you are feeling so crappy. If it makes you feel any better I am 21 weeks prego and I was so sick also and I never thought it was going to end but...finaly around 18 weeks I started feeling better. This is pregnancy #3 and I think they keep getting worse every time. Makes me wonder if I am going to have anymore. Hopefully the end is near for you. Hope everything else is good and that your family is doing okay. You guys are very cute by the way. Hang in there.
hey woman..... when is your doc appointment?
i'm sorry you've been so sick. I miss you! I'm glad you had a good time in Mexico, I can't wait to hear about it! let me know if you need anything at all :)
Kaylani, congrats on being pregnant! I hope that you start to feel better soon and can enjoy your pregnancy! Cute blog!
Hey stranger! Congrats on being preggers....that's a bummer your sick:( I know how you feel Trent and I are expecting number 7 in Jan.!!! Can you believe it...we are crazy!!!!
Before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Congrast Kaylani!! I miss you guys tons! I hope you are well!! Love ya!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! HOPE IT WAS AWESOME! Long time no talk...
Post a Comment